Clarion CX501 Double-din Cd/bluetooth/usb Receiver
- Display features oversized rotary knob, 728-variable color illumination
- Built-in High and Low-Pass Filters. Magna Bass EX Dynamic Bass Enhancement. Parametric Equalizer Beat EQ for Sound Adjustment.
- Built-in Microphone. 728 Color Variable Lighting Display and Buttons. 3. 5mm Audio Auxiliary Input (Front)
- 50W x 4 MOSFET internal amplifier with three 4V preamp outputs (front, rear, subwoofer)
- HD Radio Ready with Optional THD301. 50 Watts x 4 Built-in Amplifier. 6-Channel/4 Volt RCA Output. Subwoofer Volume Control
- Built-in Bluetooth Interface (HFP, HSP, OPP, PBAP, A2DP, AVRCP). Front USB Port with i Pod Direct Connect Capabilities
- Double-DIN AM/FM Radio, CD, CD-R/RW, WMA/MP3, USB, i Pod, Bluetooth Receiver
- Front USB Port with i Pod Direct Connect Capabilities. Sirius Direct Connect Ready.
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free phone operation and audio streaming
- Front-panel USB port with direct i Pod control, WMA/MP3 playback; 3. 5mm auxiliary input
- OEM Steering Wheel Remote Ready. Wireless Remote Control Included
Clarion's CX501 can be a versatile double-DIN CD receiver with room to grow, offering Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming, MP3/WMA playback, USB connectivity with i Pod direct control, a 3. The CX501 gives six channels of preamp outputs for system expansion, and the capability to add SIRIUS or HD radio. 5mm auxiliary input, in addition to a 50W x 4 MOSFET amplifier to crank out the tunes. Ready to grow?
The CX501's built-in wireless Bluetooth interface supports HSP/HFP for hands-free operation and PBAP for phonebook download. And with A2DP/AVRCP support, you can enjoy music streamed from your mobile phone. CD and WMA/MP3 Playback You can very easily communicate with the outside planet by listening to phone calls through the car's audio system and talking by way of the embedded microphone.
Not feeling like waiting for a disc to burn? Front-Panel Auxiliary Input Throw a bunch of tunes on a USB thumb drive and play back directly, making use of the front-panel USB input.
For your other MP3 players, or pretty much anything getting a headphone output, a convenient front-panel 3. 5mm auxiliary input is provided. Superior i Pod and i Phone Connectivity
Enjoy the familiar operational feel of your i Pod and i Phone, with album/artist/song/playlist on-screen display and much more. As an added bonus, i Tunes Tagging by way of the HD Radio makes it straightforward to buy the songs you like. The straightforward control mode enables system operation utilizing just the i Pod/i Phone controls, like ABC search. For audio playback, just use a standard 30-pin to USB cable, like that provided with your i Pod / i Phone.
Additionally to providing three preset equalization patterns--bass boost, impact, and excite--Clarion's Beat EQ permits you freedom to customize the level and range with all the bass, midrange and treble portions of each pattern. Easily adjust the sound to your liking, depending on the genre of music and your preferences. 50W x 4 MOS-FET Power
If that 50W x 4 isn't enough for you, worry not--the CZ401 is ready for system expansion in a big way, offering six-channels of 4V preamp outputs. Sirius and HD Radio Ready Built-in high- and low-pass filters let you dial in the output for your distinct application/vehicle.
The CX501 also supports direct connection with an optional Sirius Satellite Radio tuner. The SCC1 Sirius Connect Vehicle Tuner plugs into the back of CX501 with no adapters necessary. What's in the Box Enjoy high quality genre-specific programming from music and talk, to news and traffic, via direct satellite feed to your car. Similarly, you can expand your radio options by adding a Clarion HD Radio receiver.
Car Satellite Stereo Devices - Copyright (C) 2019